19.5.12

Fish Cupcakes Recipe

Ingredients for 4 People

- 200g of fish fillets
- 1 salted anchovy
- 50g of butter
- 150gr of flour
- 4 eggs
- Grated zest of one lemon
- Oil for frying
- salt
- pepper



First work well for fish fillets and make them steam for a few minutes.

Once cooked and chopped them drip for good.

Dissalo anchovies under running water and without the head and the central list.

As for fillets, chopped anchovy also before continuing with the next step.

Port to 2.5 dl of boiling water, butter and a pinch of salt.

I add flour to boiling water and take off everything from the fire.

Mix well.

Once mixed, and I commend the pot on the stove, stirring constantly, cook the batter that I will detach from the bottom and sides of pan, forming a ball.

I take this ball of batter and put in a bowl to cool.

As soon as the batter is completely cool add the eggs, one at a time, the flesh of fish and the chopped anchovies.

I also add lemon zest, salt and pepper.

To mix thoroughly.

Once all the ingredients blended into the mixture by spoonfuls into hot oil and fry until they do I will be puffy and golden.

Serve them hot.

No comments: