30.11.10

Ginger Sauce For Steamed Crab

1 live dungeness crab
1/2 cup chopped fresh ginger
1/2 cup mild vinegar
1/3 cup light soy sauce
1/3 cup sugar, or to taste

Now that it's crab season, try this Eastern Chinese dipping sauce,
loaded with fresh ginger and vinegar.

Put the live crab in a steamer over rapidly boiling water; cover and
steam for 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients thoroughly until the sugar
dissolves.

Divide sauce among 2 to 4 dip bowls, depending on the number of
diners. Serve with the steamed crab.

NOTE: Chopped fresh coriander may be added, if desired.

1 comment:

Joe said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
1983 Honda Accord AC Compressor